After a warm kinship that had been accompanied all over hundred participants from different countries in second symposium in the last October in BSD City. This year, The 3rd International Symposium on Applied Chemistry (ISAC) 2017
is back with the same spirit, bringing applied chemistry research for better life and better future.
ISAC 2017 as the part of Indonesian Sciences Expo (ISE) 2017
will be held on October 23-24, 2017
at Balai Kartini Exhibition and Convention Center
, Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 37 Jakarta, Indonesia, by carrying a theme "Advances in sustainable energy and chemical feedstocks"
This is the 3rd
international scientific conference organized annually by Research Center for Chemistry, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) and Himpunan Kimia Indonesia (HKI).
ISAC 2017 will facilitate sharing of ideas and recent research experiences and its application in chemical related fields, as well as to promote international cooperation among participants. Researcher, lecturer, student, industrial practitioner and government agency members are welcomed to participate in this event as paper presenter participant or only enjoying the kinship among colleagues as non paper presenter participant.
- Prof. Dr. David Lennon (University of Glasgow, United Kingdom)
- Prof. Dr. Hisao Kokusen (Tokyo Gakugei University, Japan)
- Dr. Ir. Syahrul Aiman (Research Center for Chemistry, Indonesian Institute of Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Silvester Tursiloadi (Research Center for Chemistry, Indonesian Institute of Sciences)
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Misri Gozan, M.Tech (Department of Chemical Engineering, Universitas Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Karna Wijaya (Department of Chemistry, Gadjah Mada University)
CALL FOR PAPER
We invite authors to submit full technical papers. The scope of the conference covers, but is not limited to, following topics:
- Food Science and Food Technology (Related to Chemistry)
- Organic Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Material Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Green Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Chemical Biology
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
Presented papers will be submitted for publication in AIP (American Institute of Physic) Conference Proceeding
, indexed by Scopus. In addition, selected papers will be submitted for publication in DOAJ/Scopus indexed-journals;
Participant interested in this workshop should fill out the below form by August 6, 2017